Admission & Withdrawal of Admission
1. A student joining the school for the first time must produce a satisfactory evidence of the date of birth such as an extract from the Municipal or Village Panchayat or Hospital records or a Baptismal Certificate. Three plus to Four years is the age for admission to L.K.G. A corresponding scale of age is fixed for the subsequent classes.
2. When a student is admitted on a Transfer Certificate he/she shall not be placed in any class higher than that for which the Certificate shows him/her to be qualified nor will he/she be promoted before the end of a school year.
3. A student who does not complete the School Calendar year is not eligible for promotion; hence admission will be made accordingly.
4. No student will be admitted without a Transfer Certificate from the School last attended the class pending formal Admission.
5. Only students from recognized English Medium Schools will be considered for admission.
6. The school Leaving Certificate of a student joining from a school outside Kolkata must be counter signed by the Educational Authorities of the District in which the previous school is situated.
7. In case of re-admission after withdrawal, the admission fee will be charged. The Parent/Guardian should furnish a declaration that the student was not admitted in any other school.
8. The Principal reserves the right to admit or to refuse admission to anybody without assigning any reason for her action.
1. Every application for a school leaving certificate shall be made in writing by the parent/guardian on the prescribed form at least one month before the withdrawal,
2. A school leaving certificate will not be issued until all the dues to the school are paid.
3. A fee of Rs.100/- will be charged for a Transfer Certificate. If the T.C, has to be counter-signed by the Educational Authorities the postage shall be borne by the parent /guardian.
4. The issue of T.C, implies that all dues to and from the school are completely cleared,