Science lab rules
1. Keep your apparatus, table and note-book carefully and clean.
2. Add reagents in proportion at amounts. This is the key to success,
3. Keep the reagents closed with a stopper, do not change the stoppers of
the shelf, and keep the reagents at their proper places.
4. Do not shift the bottles from the common shelf.
5. Do not throw glass pieces, match sticks, filter paper etc. in the sink.
Throw them in the waste box kept for the purpose.
6. Shake the test tubes while heating do not throw hot and concentrated
acids, especially cones-Sulphuric acid.
7. Pass Hydrogen Sulphide gas slowly in the solution, it is a very poisonous
gas; do not leave the gas stopper open.
8. Keep perfect silence in the laboratory; it is essential for concentration &
successful scientific work.