1. Fee will be deposited every month without fine before 15th of each month. Defaulters will be charged a fine of Rs.50.
2. No student will be allowed to appear for Examinations if all the dues are not cleared.
3. No exception or reduction in fees will be made on account of any holiday or absence for any cause.
4. School fees once paid will not be refunded in any case, Please
Note : Any changes made in the General Regulation of the School and in tuition fees or any other changes will be binding on parents or guardians.
5. In case fees remain unlearned for two consecutive months" the scholar's name is liable to be struck off from the "School Roll and the vacancy thus caused may be filled, In case re- admission is sought, the decision of the Principal will be final after full clearance of all dues outstanding against the student, including late fees and full admission charges.