1. All students should be present in the School on the opening day of each term.
2. a. If a student has been absent from the School, he/she will be allowed to attend the class only after the Principal signs the leave application and permits the student to attend the class. Students are directed to use the absence and leave record in the school diary.
b. If the student gets absent for one day, on the second consecutive day parents need to explain the reason to the Principal.
3. Irregular attendance, unjustified absence or objectionable moral behaviour justify dismissal. If a student is absent for ten consecutive days without an application, or for "three days at the beginning of a term, his/her name may be struck off the rolls.
4. No student who has been late will be admitted in the class without the permission of the Principal.
5. All students are expected to line up in silence for the assembly at the sound of the first bell, After the assembly they should march in silence to their classes,
6. No books, other than the required text books may be brought to School.
7. No student should leave the School premises during class hours without the written permission of the Principal,
8. Any damage to School property will have to be made good. The decision of the Principal regarding the amount is final.
9. The School is not responsible for goods lost. Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings Jewellery of any kind is not allowed in the school, for the safety of the pupil and to prevent the loss of articles, umbrellas raincoats, tiffin carriers, sweater etc, should be marked by the name of the child.
10. No student suffering from a contagious or infectious disease will be permitted to attend School. After recovery Medical certificate is to be submitted to the Principal.
11. During school hours, students are not allowed to receive visitors or make phone calls. If the matter is very urgent, the message will be taken or given.
12. Any student desiring to be exempted from P.T./Games must produce a doctor's certificate to the effect that he/she is physically unfit to take part along with the application from the parent guardian.
13. All students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. They are expected to come in School Uniform every day.
14. Students must come to class with the lessons well prepared and the homework completed.
15. The School diary should be brought daily to School. A Student who doesn't bring his/her School Diary/Tiffin may not be allowed to enter his/her class. Parents/Guardians may be called to explain the matter to the School Authorities, if the student does not bring the Diary/Tiffin for 3 days.
16. Running, playing and shouting inside the School building is never allowed, Allow/moderate voice is acceptable.
17. When students move along the verandas, to other class rooms, they must walk in silence and in single line. They should always keep to the left as far as possible.
18. Students should be particularly careful not to throw paper or fruit peels anywhere in the School premises. They should use the bins especially provided for that purpose.
19. No student should remain in the classroom during the assembly PT. or Games period unless permitted by the Principal.
20. Students are responsible to the School Authorities not only for their conduct in School but also for their general behaviour outside. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct out of the School shall make them liable to disciplinary action.
21. A student who takes or gives dishonest help at examinations will be debarred from the rest of the examinations and such absence will not be condoned Such a student may be dismissed from the School.
22. Students are not allowed to enter a classroom other than their own without the permission of the class/subject teacher.
23. Articles found in School or on its premises are to be handed over to the office directly.
24. Parents send their children to this School so that they may be proficient in both English and Bengali/Hindi. In the School premises all are expected to speak only in English,
25. "Students should at all cost avoid writing carving and scribbling on walls or furniture. Such habits are detrimental to good education and a sign of low taste and may invite a fine or other punishment.
26. Being a Catholic Institution, no disrespect will be permitted to be shown to articles and images of religion and worship proper to our Christian faith. No other external forms of religious- worship will be allowed within the school.
All communication to the school should be addressed to the Principal.
27. The Principal's written permission is required:
a. To make a collection for any purpose whatever,
b. To arrange for a party, picnic or meeting.
c. To join a sports meet or to play a game not arranged by the school.
d. To give present to teachers or stage demonstration in their honour, and
e. To arrange for private tuition from the school teachers.
We expect the teacher, parents & students, to be co- operative with the school Management whole heartedly in all its endeavours.