Our Motto / vision / objectives
Moto of our school
"Let Your Light Shine"
These motivating words have become an integral part of every child of St Francis School. The school lays a lot of impetus on every aspect of child's personality that works towards nurturing the child in to a happy and well equipped human being.
Education is one of the means to transmit this light of life and spread the radiance of it in the ambience in which we live. In the footsteps of Jesus who came to bring light to the world, we the educators under the banner of the Ursuline Franciscan Educational Society undertake our mission to offer that light of life to the children and the youth under our care.
"I have come that they may have life and have it abundantly".
Inspired by the teachings of Jesus and our Patron saints St Angela Merici and St. Francis of Assisi, Our founder Fr. Urban Stein and pioneers, we Ursuline Sisters aim at the integral development of each student of our formal and non formal educational institutions where we serve so that the students bring about the dimension of social justice, political and cultural fabric of society.
To foster integral development we will:
• Enable every person to be emotionally balanced, intellectually alert, morally sound, spiritually oriented, socially committed and culturally enriched.
• Promote faith formation to achieve personal relationship with God and integrate faith with life.
• Promote inter-religious relationship by appreciating religo-cultural pluralism so as to realize that differences are sources for our collective strength rather than dangers and threats.
• Enhance the human dignity by educating the poorest sections of society viz: marginalized, unprivileged and girl children.
• Foster love for nature through appreciation, conservation and development of natural resources to counteract adverse effects of globalization.
• Foster patriotism by creating civic consciousness in order to be responsible citizens of our nation.
• Transmit Ursuline Franciscan identity through simplicity of life, sincerity, dignity of services that enhance labor and sharing in solidarity.