Recommendation to parents
1. In order to secure all that is best in the education of our scholar the maximum co-operation between parents and the school authorities is desired. Hence Parents/Guardians are expected to co-operate with school authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline, by seeing that they prepare their lessons daily,. come to school in time, wear neat and clean uniform and take an active and helpful interest in the activities of the school,
2. Parents/Guardians seeking admission of their children/wards are required to submit the prescribed application forms duly completed in all respects. When a scholar is admitted the Parents/Guardian are required to produce a transfer certificate from the school last attended along with the admission form. No admission will otherwise be made.
3. The very first condition of admission is that parents/guardians will comply strictly with the terms and rules herein stated and pay by the due date the school fees and all other charges.
4. A student who fails to pay fee up to date will not be allowed to appear for examinations/to attend classes.
5. Leave for absence may be granted for a sufficient reason, but only on application from the parent or guardian, This must be made in advance whenever possible. The absence and leave record-sheet given in this diary must be made use of it. If the ward is absent even for one day, on the second consecutive day parents need to explain the reason to the Principal.
6. Any communication (Request or complaint) by the parent should be addressed to the Principal and not to the Class Teacher, When thus communicating with the Principal, Parents are requested to mention in their letter the name and the class of their children.
7. No visitors (Parents or others are allowed to see the students or interview their teachers during classhours).
8. Parents are also requested not to visit classes during class hours. All business will be transacted in the office.
9. Parents are requested not to send for their children during class hours except in a case of unforeseen emergency.
10. Parents/Guardians are requested to sign all the information/ complaints and to see that their wards observe all the rules of the school.
11. Parents must realize that the Parents Teachers Meetings are very important and they should attend them regularly.
12. We welcome constructive criticism. We feel happy when parents take interest in the running of the institution and point out our strengths & drawbacks. Without regular feedback from the parents, it will be difficult for us to improve.
13. The Principal reserves the right to inflict punishment upon students, as she may deem necessary.
14. Small children should not been trusted with payment of fees.
15. The parents are, requested not to entrust their children with pocket money, mobile phone, wrist watch & carry valuable articles when coming to the school.
16. Parents or guardians are requested to make proper arrangements to collect the student immediately after school hours. Though proper care will be taken to ensure the safety of the children, the school cannot be held responsible if the student leaves the school campus without due permission from the school authorities.
17. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the transport arrangements of their wards. They should see that their children reach well in time for the commencement of the assembly. Incase the vehicles fail to bring the children to school due to unavoidable reasons, the parents can contact the school authorities,