1. "Reading makes a Students should keep in mind that complete person'. They should develop the habit of reading, not flying from book to book but systematically and thoughtfully; of reading suggested books on different subjects and storing them carefully in their memory. It is only in this way that information will be at the same time extensive, accurate and useful.
2. Students may borrow one book at a time for a period upto one week from the library. And book not required by another person may be re-issued for a further week.
3. A student must have the Library Card while borrowing the book.
4. Certain books, magazines, etc. are available for reference in the Library only, they are not to be taken home.
5. Books, periodicals, magazines, should be treated with care, in and out of the Library. No writing, ink blots, torn pages, marks and like in books are tolerated.
6. No talking is permitted in the Library except on business with the Librarian. This also should be done in a low voice.
7. Books are issued on the understanding that they are only to be read by persons to whom they are issued and are not given to others whether of school or to outsiders.
8. Any student who breaks the above rules will have to pay a fine or cost of the lost and damaged books.